The global trend for physical fitness looks like it will continue and the growing number of gyms and fitness centres is a reflection of the desire people have to stay in shape. If you notice you’ve lost that six-pack and the pounds are piling on, here are a few tips to help you get back in tip-top shape.
- Enroll at a Gym – Whether looking for fitness in Pattanakarn (known as ค่ายสอนเอ็มเอ็มเอ ชั้นนำ กรุงเทพ in Thai) or any other part of Bangkok, you are never far from a gym with state-of-the-art equipment. Working out at home is not much fun and unless you have a lot of commitment and determination, it is hard to reach your fitness goals. Not only do you have the use of the best training equipment, you will be around like-minded people and that will motivate you to smash your fitness goals.
- Protein Shakes – These really help when you’re trying to build muscle and with a Google search, you can locate an online supplier and you can order in bulk. It is essential that you have a high protein intake when building muscle and a couple of glasses a day will give you that and more.
- Engage the Services of a Personal Trainer – Many people lose their motivation when the going gets tough and that’s why it is a good idea to hire a personal trainer. You have no excuses with a professional in your corner, who will plan your regime and diet, while being with you every step of the way. You will develop a bond with your trainer and that will ensure that you do what it takes to get the job done.
- Train with a Friend – If you can find a friend who has similar fitness goals, why not buddy up? You can give each other motivation and encouragement, pushing each other to the limit and the grueling sessions will be more enjoyable with a friend. If you play a sport and are trying to improve your performance, you and a team mate can devise the right training program that will make you both better players in the team.
- Set Achievable Goals – Without firm goals, your training might lack direction and that will not lead to the results you want. Sit down and decide exactly what your long and short-term goals should be and create a wall chart that allows you to record your progress.
If your training routine has been impacted by the pandemic, many gyms now offer online courses, which is better than working out at home and with the above tips, you should be able to reach your fitness goals.
What is your reaction?